Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Conscious / Narrator: A delegation of international experts began removing explosive remnants of war

rocky

Conscious / Narrator: A delegation of international experts began removing explosive remnants of war

Post by rocky on Mon 28 Mar 2016, 2:50 pm

Conscious / Narrator: A delegation of international experts began removing explosive remnants of war and of gray

28/03/2016 06:41

Conscious / Baghdad / MA

He said the governor of Anbar Suhaib al-Rawi, the start of a delegation of international experts to remove the remnants of war and bombs that local expertise was not able to be removed in the city of Ramadi.

And the price of the narrator in a statement received ( and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA ) a copy of "all the efforts that have contributed to the arrival of international experts , " noting that " the local government has worked in coordination with the central government, and continuous efforts with the international community, the presence of these teams with input from international coalition without incurring any costs. "

For its part, it confirmed the UN mission in Iraq, said the gray contaminated by mines scattered widely in roads and buildings, homes and public places, where experts estimate that the gray may be one of the most polluted cities in the world in this mine. "

The statement noted that "the narrator accompanied by a delegation of international experts in the days before the exploratory rounds, has been viewed during the course of the survey kind of dominant teams headquarters operations, and teams fight against explosives, mines Affairs Department of the Ministry of health and the environment."

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/newwss/security-news/176613.html

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 1:38 am