Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ASPARAGUS TIME!

Lobo
    Lobo

ASPARAGUS TIME! Empty ASPARAGUS TIME!

Post by Lobo Sat 02 Apr 2016, 3:01 pm

ASPARAGUS TIME! 194_149
    Photo: Quentin Bacon

Thursday, March 31, 2016
    ASPARAGUS TIME!
    One of the first signs of spring (besides daffodils!) is fresh asparagus.  And just like fresh flowers, the best way to store asparagus when you get home from the store is to snip off the ends and stand them upright in a container of water in the fridge. Of course, you can simply drizzle the stalks with olive oil, sprinkle them with salt and pepper and roast them at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.  But when I have guests, I like to make something more special, like these Asparagus & Prosciutto Bundles.  They look so elegant but they’re incredibly easy to make and you can assemble them in advance. The crispy prosciutto and melted Gruyere are great with the earthy asparagus, and a little bit of white truffle butter drizzled on top doesn’t hurt, either!! Your friends will never want to eat plain asparagus again!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:33 am