Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

The ghost of Abu Tabar back but to Diwaniya .. heinous crimes within 48 hours

The ghost of Abu Tabar back but to Diwaniya .. heinous crimes within 48 hours

Post by rocky on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]The ghost of Abu Tabar back but to Diwaniya .. heinous crimes within 48 hours[/ltr]

Since 04/04/2016 00:53 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Ghost "Abu Tabar" is back again, but to Diwaniyah after a series of criminal incidents shook the province , which was considered stable security.[/ltr]
[ltr]The worst of these incidents occurred in the unit neighborhood near the Mosque of al - Zahra Diwaniya city center, according tothe announcement of the provincial police command, on Sunday evening, saying that the oldest butcher to kill six people in the cityof Diwaniyah by (Tabar).[/ltr]
[ltr]He said the provincial police chief Hamza Abdul Zaid's / balances News / " The oldest butcher to kill his brother 's wife and four children , one of them his nephew and three of the sons of neighbors , including two girls and an elderly man last of his neighbors also by Tabar."[/ltr]
[ltr]He added that "Preliminary information indicates that the motive of the crime is theft , where he stole the money found in the(vault) house of his brother and fled to an unknown destination and police opened an investigation into the incident and has taken all necessary measures."[/ltr]
[ltr]For his part, intelligence Diwaniyah director Brigadier General Ibrahim al - Asadi that " the offender has at six o'clock on Sunday evening , killing his brother 's wife and her son , aged six years and then made ​​the killing of their neighbor elderly and aged 75 years and that loud noises rushed to the aid of the murdered, before kills is also a blow to the head. "[/ltr]
[ltr]He said al - Asadi "It also accused of murdering his three other children , including two girls from neighbors who were playing withthe son of the victim."[/ltr]
[ltr]According to the novel, the residents of the neighborhood 's oldest offender is raging on smashing the head of a little girl also persisted in beating the old man to death.[/ltr]
[ltr]He said al - Asadi found "Tabar gun at the crime scene."[/ltr]
[ltr]He pointed out that " the victim 's wife 's brother offender at the age of 37 years with her ​​son , aged six years and the rest of thechildren ranged in age from a year and a half, fifth and tenth."[/ltr]
[ltr]And it tells a neighbor butcher , the offender, the father of the children Aldhtin saying , "I heard Sotas high and stopped in front of the door neighbor and I saw in his eyes that he is located in the dispute and quarrel with his family, and I went on my way, andtake my daughters are playing at home and did not expect for a moment that this thing will happen."[/ltr]
[ltr]" The few minutes later she saw carrying a large bag (cosmic) and left even went into hiding, but after that I lost my daughters to Takn in the house of the neighbors rushed Strike while the door which I found legislator entered the blindside with traces of blood,is not there , but Tabar .. I've murdered and Ajajhash crying."[/ltr]
[ltr]He continued, crying , "I am Men valgus Badrba attributed by my injury on one."[/ltr]
[ltr]Quoted ambulances bodies of the six victims to the forensic medicine unit in Diwaniya Teaching Hospital.[/ltr]
[ltr]This was not the only incident that made ​​Diwaniyah, address in the security landscape, where he embarked on a woman , "her husband burn" sleepwalking accompanied by her lover.[/ltr]
[ltr]She Diwaniya police headquarters on Sunday they had arrested a woman who killed her husband , "burned" in conjunction with her ​​son and her lover in the Levantine spend.[/ltr]
[ltr]He Diwaniyah police chief Maj . Gen. Abdul Zaid Hamza Kazim , in a statement received / balances News / copy of " Thecombined force of the subunits of the intelligence and counter - terrorism cooperation with the Levantine police station and thefight against crime in the Levantine managed to arrest the accused."[/ltr]
[ltr]He pointed out that " the wife who maintains a relationship with the people at the instigation of her son on the oil spill , which Mzjtah gasoline on his father when he was covered in his sleep at night while she worked on setting fire to the room and close the door."[/ltr]
[ltr]The chief of police "after the collection of information by private sources have been arrested suspects who have confessed tocommitting the incident and that it was planned three months ago by the wife."[/ltr]
[ltr]It seems that the mysterious death incidents in Diwaniyah province was a feature during the past 48 hours as a boy was found atthe age of 12 years has committed suicide through hanging rope to hang himself in one of his home amid the province rooms forunknown reasons.[/ltr]
[ltr]Police are investigating with Asirath to make sure that he actually committed suicide or had been hanged.[/ltr]
[ltr]is over[/ltr]
[ltr]M h n[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 12:58 pm