Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

200 thousand dinars facilitated the bombing of Alexandria Stadium

Post by rocky on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 3:54 am

 Babylon / long-Presse 

Offered the leadership of the province ofBabylon operations, on Sunday, theconfessions of one of the elements of theorganization Daash involved detonating hand Alexandria Stadium, north of Hilla. The detainee admitted belonging to al - Qaeda since 2005, before joining the organizing Daash. He received 200 thousand dinars , compared to facilitating a suicide mission. 
The commander of Babylon , Maj. Gen. Riad Abdul Amir said in an interview to the (long - Presse), he said that " the security team in charge of the arrest of the terrorists who have the recent terrorist operations and the problem of all the security forces managed to arrest one of the terrorists presidents involved the bombing of the popular pitch in the hand of Alexandria terrorist Mahmoud Jassem al - Janabi , in the province ofKarbala , "noting that" the terrorist belonged to the special detachments of the so - called state of the south have been taken legally his confession. " He said Abdul Amir, that "all terrorists who have recent terrorist operations in Babil province arrested thanks to the security services watchful to maintain security in theprovince of Babylon . " For his part , the terrorist Mahmoud Jassem al - Janabi said during a presentation tohis confession, " I belong to al - Qaeda in (July 20, 2005 ) within the jurisdiction of the South region Gallstone has you exploring the place of the stadium three days from the occurrence of the bombing before several times and showed the strengths and weaknesses , "pointing out that" the one belonging to the organization Daash came later and has surveyed the area again. " 
he said the detainee, that" in day bombing of the stadium (25 years) and took him to the popular pitch and carried out the bombing was a suicide - old , "adding that" the organization of Daash handed me 200 thousand dinars for me from this task , "stressing at the same time, that" the security services have arrested me three before days in Karbala province , ".ccant Babil province administration announced on Monday , the (28 March 2016), three days after the bombing , the arrest of a group involved in the suicide bomber who targeted a playground in the area of Alexandria, north of Hilla bombing, and noted that the investigation continues with them, as revealed the formation led by the commander of operations to maintain security team to save Alomn.ouchehdt hand Alexandria in the province of Babylon, in the (25 March 2016), the killing and wounding 100 people , a suicide bomber blew up an explosive belt targeted a popular playground for football Akaddm.ovi the context of link, Babil province police command announced, yesterday, found a large cache of improvised explosive device during a security operation carried out in Alexandria hand, as pointed out that the stack included large containers and explosive materials.

Current date/time is Tue 25 Oct 2016, 12:28 pm