Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Balsour..cil security of the Kurdistan region announcing the arrest of a cell Daash

rocky

Balsour..cil security of the Kurdistan region announcing the arrest of a cell Daash

Post by rocky on Fri 08 Apr 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Balsour..cil security of the Kurdistan region announcing the arrest of a cell Daash[/ltr]

[ltr]
Erbil - Iraq Press - April 8 / April: the security of the Kurdistan Regional Council, announced thearrest of a cell to organize "Daash" terrorist composed of three terrorists, who have conveyedthe suicide bombers who attacked the Second Brigade of the Peshmerga forces headquarters inthe west of Kirkuk , the focus on (2016/3 / 12).

He said the security of the Kurdistan Regional Council in a statement on Thursday evening, saidthe terrorist cell members were arrested after intelligence gathering accurate by the Directorate -General and the monitoring of the Counter -Terrorism Committee of the Security Council held Kurdistan.

The terrorist cell composed according to thestatement, the Shaker Naseeruddin shark nicknamed (Abu Osama), and Ibrahim Mahmoud Asaad nicknamed (Abu Khalil), and Muhannad Naseeruddin penny.

The statement said that a terrorist cell's "molasses conclusively" in the self - styled as "the state of Kirkuk , " organized "Daash" terrorist, and the planning and the transfer of four terrorists , suicide bombers tried to attack the Second Brigade ofthe Peshmerga forces headquarters in the west of Kirkuk , the focus on (12/03/2016) where they were killed by the Peshmerga before reaching their goal.

It participated terrorist cell that was arrested in several terrorist attacks on the outskirts of villages west of Kirkuk , and spend Dobbs, according to the statement. Q ended

Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:17 pm