Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kirkuk council: the humanitarian situation in Taza "deplorable" and the role of government is not at

rocky

Kirkuk council: the humanitarian situation in Taza "deplorable" and the role of government is not at

Post by rocky on Sat 09 Apr 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Kirkuk council: the humanitarian situation in Taza "deplorable" and the role of government is not at the required level[/ltr]

Since 04.09.2016 at 09:37 (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]
[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Kirkuk Provincial Council confirmed on Saturday that the humanitarian situation in Taza "deplorable" and the role of government is not at the required level, adding that international organizations are alone has to deliver supplies to our families.[/ltr]
[ltr]He said the Kirkuk Provincial Council member Najat Hussein's / balances News / "The humanitarian situation in Taza and after the liberation of the Conception Daas terrorist deplorable," noting that "families suffer severe neglect of both health aspects or service."[/ltr]
[ltr]Hussain added that "the government did not provide any assistance to citizens and their role in this regard is not at the required level," adding that "the humanitarian organizations are alone with the assistance and aid those families by providing food and medicine for it."[/ltr]
[ltr]And he demanded that Hussein "be organized visits for officials to see the conditions of their people for the purpose."[/ltr]
[ltr]The announced crowd for the leadership of the Popular Liberation Taza in Kirkuk from the control of the terrorist organization Daash over the past month.[/ltr]
[ltr]It is said that the organization Daash had used chemical weapons against the citizens in my part of Taza in Kirkuk and al-Bashir. is over[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 8:51 pm