Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Alliance destroys 4 headquarters to Daash including the Office of the calculation in Sharqat

rocky

Alliance destroys 4 headquarters to Daash including the Office of the calculation in Sharqat

Post by rocky on Thu 14 Apr 2016, 4:13 am

 Salahuddin / long-Presse 

A security source in Salahuddin province, on Wednesday, that a number of elements of al-Daash killed aerial bombing of Flight International Alliance of four targeted the headquarters of the organization, amid spend Sharqat. The source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), said that "the international coalition aircraft bombed four premises belonging to the organization Daash, amid spend Sharqat, (120 km north of Tikrit), one of the traffic and the house police officers used the organization as the headquarters of the Court of calculation, resulting in the deaths of a number elements of the organization. " The source, who asked not to be named, said: "the bombing was based on accurate intelligence." In a related context, said a source in the liberation of Nineveh, that four members of the organization were killed Daash pounding Airline Alliance International bomb targeted a vehicle they were traveling south of Mosul (405 km north of Baghdad). The source said in an interview with (long-Presse), said that "the international coalition aircraft bombed a booby-trapped car carrying four members of the organization Daash in the village of Haj Ali's Makhmour, south of Mosul, resulting in deaths in the case." The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the bombing also led to a car bombing and completely destroyed."

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/508403/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%B1-4-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 6:52 pm