Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

TRUMP LOGIC LOSES AGAIN IN COURT!

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

TRUMP LOGIC LOSES AGAIN IN COURT! Empty TRUMP LOGIC LOSES AGAIN IN COURT!

Post by duck2000 Sun 17 Apr 2016, 6:13 pm

Looks like not a single Trumper can come through for their dear leader and get Ted Cruz declared ineligible to run for president:
    INDEPENDENT – Ted Cruz will remain on Pennsylvania’s April 28 primary election ballot.
    The Texas Senator won his citizenship case in the state’s highest court on Thursday, the Associated Press reports, upholding a lower-court’s decision to throw out the case.
    Carmon Elliot, a Pittsburgh resident, argued that Cruz isn’t eligible to run for president because he was born in Canada. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court denied Elliot a chance to present his argument before them.
    The justices upheld Commonwealth Court Senior Judge Dan Pellegrini’s order on March 11.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-logic-loses-again-in-court/#ixzz4681krbOQ
      oops cruz did it AGAIN
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

TRUMP LOGIC LOSES AGAIN IN COURT! Empty Re: TRUMP LOGIC LOSES AGAIN IN COURT!

Post by Neno Sun 17 Apr 2016, 6:23 pm

I like to see him running. Supported the tea party all thru 2014 and 2015 but starting having a heavy heart. I'm still concussed on who can beat Hillary tho and, totally tired of the gop so probably just wait till the nominee is established and established with dignity.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 17 Apr 2016, 6:42 pm

Just because the courts won't uphold the Constitution doesn't make Cruz - who was born in Canada as a Canadian citizen - a natural born American.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 17 Apr 2016, 6:50 pm

lol, I hear you LOBO. Heck nothing can happen as if it could or would of, Obama would of been canned. Constitution, what constitution... laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:20 am