Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Killing and wounding of 31 terrorists and the dismantling of 14 improvised explosive device within b

Killing and wounding of 31 terrorists and the dismantling of 14 improvised explosive device within b

Post by rocky on Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:41 am

[ltr]Killing and wounding of 31 terrorists and the dismantling of 14 improvised explosive device within boycotted the Baghdad Operations[/ltr]

Since 04.19.2016 at 10:47 (Baghdad time)
[ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Managed security forces on Tuesday of killing and wounding of 31 terrorists and dismantle (14) of an explosive device within the Sector Baghdad operations.[/ltr]
[ltr]A statement issued by the Information Books for Baghdad Operations Command received / balances News / copy of it, that "our security forces in the Infantry Division (14) managed to kill 11 terrorists, and destroy (6) bearing wheels single weapon and killed Mstkulaiha, addressing two explosive devices, in vine areas, and the Po per record, and Nazim division. "[/ltr]
[ltr]He added, "The pieces band rapid intervention managed to kill 12 terrorists and wounding 5 others, and the destruction of booby-trapping the plant, and (3) dens, and wheel bearing unilateral weapon, in the areas of: Fallujah, the industrial neighborhood, the Iraqi factory, refractories, west of Baghdad. "[/ltr]
[ltr]He continued, "The strength of the regiment commando Baghdad Operations Command was able to Alaslat terrorist was killed in the area west of Baghdad."[/ltr]
[ltr]He explained, "The strength of the brigade (60) managed to kill two terrorists and the destruction of the wheel carrying a single weapon, the subject of them, in my area (slaves, fragrance) west of Baghdad."[/ltr]
[ltr]And between, "The strength of the brigade (42) and in coordination with military intelligence was able to control and dismantle an explosive belt, and 10 detonators, and (7) improvised explosive devices, good in the village within boycotted Madain, southeast of Baghdad."[/ltr]
[ltr]He noted that "the security forces were able to adjust the munitions and explosive materials and the dismantling (7) improvised explosive devices, in the areas of: Makarem, and the rebellious north of Baghdad, and Iaalbh, east of Baghdad, and the dismantling of an explosive device in Alamadanak area in the north-west of Baghdad, as well as the arrest of a number of wanted according to various legal materials in a number of areas of Baghdad during the (24) the last hour. "ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 3:56 am