Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
Screwball
fonz1951
onecinful1
mochasmom
wciappetta
Rocky
10 posters

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait Empty External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2013, 5:45 pm

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

30/4/2013

Baghdad-my day
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said that the end of the year will resolve all outstanding disputes between Iraq and Kuwait, adding that the intention of the Government in facilitating Iraq out of Chapter VII. The Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Labid abbawi for (my): the intention of the Government in facilitating Iraq out of Chapter VII, stating: the Kuwaiti Government's statements that Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII in early 2014 and show good faith. He said: we expect that the file ends Iraq and Kuwait this year, noting that there are only two files off Iraq from Chapter VII remain and will soon achieve a positive attitude in the Security Council of these files ended, adding: the file would now conduct compensation negotiations between Iraq and Kuwait and will end as soon as possible and hoped that the end of this year. Abbawi said that all the problems and obstacles between Iraq and Kuwait will expire very soon. A high-level official in the Kuwaiti Government said on Monday that Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII at the beginning of 2014, adding that Kuwait has sought since 2003 to improve its image among the Iraqi people. Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah Al Mubarak reporters: we expect to come out of Iraq under the sanctions imposed in accordance with section VII, beginning next year.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beladitoday.com%2Findex.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D6914%26lang%3D
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait Empty Re: External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by wciappetta Sat 04 May 2013, 4:07 am

He said: we expect that the file ends Iraq and Kuwait this year, noting that there are only two files off Iraq from Chapter VII remain
    and will soon achieve a positive attitude in the Security Council of
    these files ended
    , adding: the file would now conduct compensation
    negotiations
    between Iraq and Kuwait and will end as soon as possible

How soon this year depends on how soon the Kuwaiti Prime Minister visits and signs those nine economic agreements, since that my friends is the conclusion of the compensation negotiations ...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait Empty Re: External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by mochasmom Sat 04 May 2013, 7:10 am

Here we go again
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sat 04 May 2013, 11:42 am

Kuwait asked the UNSC to keep Iraq under 7 for at least 1 more year to get all the pending issues between the 2 countries resolved. do not believe it will be settled before 2014 as this current article (april 2013) back's up the previous article from Jan 2013 : https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t1298p10-kuwait-asks-unsc-to-retain-iraq-kuwait-issue-on-its-agenda-for-2013#3396

theres always the belief that this issue will just vanish!!! lol
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sat 04 May 2013, 12:30 pm

what i don't get about this pissing contest is all the confirm, deny,confirm, deny. it's exhausting. looks to me like kuwait wants their cake and eat it too.says right there only 2 items left, and they should be done quickly. iraq has already jumped through how many hoops? so i certainly can't see the hold up! i still say; smoke and mirrors. and no i aint gonna sell,sell, sell
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 04 May 2013, 1:39 pm

onecinful1 wrote: Kuwait asked the UNSC to keep Iraq under 7 for at least 1 more year to get all the pending issues between the 2 countries resolved. do not believe it will be settled before 2014 as this current article (april 2013) back's up the previous article from Jan 2013 : https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t1298p10-kuwait-asks-unsc-to-retain-iraq-kuwait-issue-on-its-agenda-for-2013#3396

Yes there will be pending issues but they are to go under ch 6. Do we need to rehash this again!?!?!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 04 May 2013, 4:16 pm

onecinful1 wrote: Kuwait asked the UNSC to keep Iraq under 7 for at least 1 more year to get all the pending issues between the 2 countries resolved. do not believe it will be settled before 2014 as this current article (april 2013) back's up the previous article from Jan 2013 : https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t1298p10-kuwait-asks-unsc-to-retain-iraq-kuwait-issue-on-its-agenda-for-2013#3396

yep! lol...:lol::lol:
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 05 May 2013, 6:30 am

mochasmom wrote:
    Yes there will be pending issues but they are to go under ch 6. Do we need to rehash this again!?!?!
    its just a matter of argueing the wrong facts no matter what! im told he does it for the readership but its not a good thing!! chapter6 issues will come and that will be her for at least a year not 7!!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 05 May 2013, 6:42 am

duck2000 wrote:its just a matter of argueing the wrong facts no matter what! im told he does it for the readership but its not a good thing!! chapter6 issues will come and that will be her for at least a year not 7!!

Thank You Duck...nice way to begin the day!!! ;) And thanks mocha for the chapter 6 reminder!!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 05 May 2013, 10:35 am

mochasmom wrote:Here we go again
    Again, always been that... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:36 am