Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Popular Mobilization Forces troops announces boost its presence north of Babil, south of Baghdad pre

rocky

Popular Mobilization Forces troops announces boost its presence north of Babil, south of Baghdad pre

Post by rocky on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:02 am

[ltr]Popular Mobilization Forces troops announces boost its presence north of Babil, south of Baghdad preparedness to launch operations[/ltr]

Since 19/04/2016 22:08 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]I decided to form the popular crowd, Tuesday, strengthening the presence of fighters in northern Babil areas, while confirming its intention to implement the military operations south of the capital to secure the province in coordination with the Baghdad Operations Command.[/ltr]
[ltr]Said the director of the popular crowd in Babil province, Hasan The support in a press statement that "an important meeting was held with the leaders of the popular crowd at hand cliff victory for the study of the security situation in the north of Babylon," noting that "the Commission has decided to promote the heroes of the popular crowd presence in Jurf al-Nasr areas, lakes and protoplasm , north of Hilla. "[/ltr]
[ltr]He added The support, that "the body the popular crowd also decided by the units of the popular crowd and the armed forces in military operations south of Baghdad to curb the terrorist operations that may be affected, including the province of Babylon," asserting that "these processes will take place in coordination with the Baghdad Operations Command."[/ltr]
[ltr]The support and continued, "The Ministry of the Interior canceled a decision to withdraw federal police regiment of hand cliff victory," stressing that "the security situation in northern Babil province of Babylon, and a private well and controlled."[/ltr]
[ltr]The local government called Babylon, in the April 11, 2016, the Ministry of the Interior, not to withdraw federal police regiment in hand cliff victory north of the province, to the effect of withdrawal of the security situation in the province and in the capital Baghdad and Karbala.[/ltr]
[ltr]is over[/ltr]
[ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:57 pm