Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

What Are Tangible Assets

What Are Tangible Assets

Post by Lobo on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 2:47 pm

QUESTION: Hi Martin,
In your April 20 blog post, you stated, “You are better off with tangible assets for the transition when it comes.
Please explain what “tangible” assets are, and what “non-tangible” assets are, assuming these also exist.
Thanks for the wonderful education,
ANSWER: Tangible assets are non-debt related, fixed assets in general. This includes commodities, equities, and real estate. The commodities include non-perishable assets such as gold, silver, platinum, copper, etc. The agricultural commodities are not really sustainable on a long-term basis. The primary advantage to silver and gold is that they are the same commodity in different nations, whereas there are differences between Texas and Brent crude oil. Real estate varies depending upon location. You definitely have two problems. First, there is the risk of tax increases, and second, there is the geopolitical risk in some areas. Equities (shares in public corporations) serve well and blue chips have never defaulted. Even if a company goes bust, you get something back. When government debt goes bust, you get nothing.

Current date/time is Wed 26 Oct 2016, 10:18 am