Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet allocated $ 200 million for the import of fuel for power plants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet allocated $ 200 million for the import of fuel for power plants Empty Cabinet allocated $ 200 million for the import of fuel for power plants

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cabinet allocated $ 200 million for the import of fuel for power plants

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

The Council of Ministers approved, on Tuesday, to allocate $ 200 million for thepurchase of fuel for electric power plants, and disbursement of funds for maintenance. A statement by the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi received (range Press), a copy of it, that "Abadi presided over the regular session of the Council of Ministers and has been discussed many issues related toservices, where he has the approval of the disbursement of 50 billion dinars for maintenance work, securing import the necessary quantities of fuel up to $ 200 million. " The Ministry of Electricity justified, Sunday, (April 24 the current 2016) decline in hours of processing to the loss of 6,500 megawatts because of delayed maintenance of generating units and the scarcity of fuel and the lack of budget disbursement business, while confirming that the current production of up to eight thousand megawatts, indicated that they coordinate with the Council of Ministers to launch allocations to address "bottlenecks" current. 
    the Iraq suffers a shortage of electric power since the beginning of the year 1990, but the past three years have seen an improvement in the provision of electric power after the opening of a number of power stations which (Zubaydiah in Wasit and good deeds in Karbala and Alhaidariya in Najaf and plant invasive Maysan and two stations in Diwaniya station al - Sadr in Baghdad, and the Shatt al - Arab stations and Rumaila in Basra and gas station in Kirkuk).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:18 am