Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Voter Asks Trump if He Would Consider Fox Host Greta Van Susteren for Cabinet Position — See How the

Lobo

Voter Asks Trump if He Would Consider Fox Host Greta Van Susteren for Cabinet Position — See How the

Post by Lobo on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 6:36 pm

Voter Asks Trump if He Would Consider Fox Host Greta Van Susteren for Cabinet Position — See How the Candidate Answers
Apr. 27, 2016 11:20pm Tré Goins-Phillips

[*]After praising Fox News anchor Greta Van Susteren for her reporting on government spending, one town hall attender asked Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump if he would consider putting the host on his cabinet if he becomes president.

“Mr. Trump, it was brought to my attention, ‘On the Record,’ with Greta, the amount of wasteful spending in the government, and the lack of accountability, and my question is what will you do about that, and would you consider a woman who is very informed, caring and smart like Greta as part of your cabinet?” she woman asked Trump Wednesday evening.

Image source: Fox News/YouTube
After the audience laughed at the proposition, Trump quickly responded enthusiastically: “That is not a bad idea, she would be excellent,” he said to loud applause.
“I think more than an hour with me would be enough for Donald,” Van Susteren, who was moderating the town hall, said. “I think it’s about as much as he can take.”
Shifting to actually answer the substance of the woman’s question, Trump told her the “easiest way” for him to correct Washington spending is by “cutting.”
“We have waste, fraud and abuse,” Trump said. “[T]hings cost twice as much as they were supposed to cost, three times as much — not supposed to happen that way. Won’t happen with the right contractors, frankly, with people knowing how to negotiate a contract.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/27/voter-asks-trump-if-he-would-consider-fox-host-greta-van-susteren-for-cabinet-position-see-how-the-candidate-answers/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-04-28&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Voter Asks Trump if He Would Consider Fox Host Greta Van Susteren for Cabinet Position — See How the

Post by duck2000 on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 6:38 pm

gooooooooooooood choise a  Scientologist!

duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Voter Asks Trump if He Would Consider Fox Host Greta Van Susteren for Cabinet Position — See How the

Post by duck2000 on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 6:41 pm

[size=32]Greta Van Susteren[/size]
[size=32][/size]Born: 11-Jun-1955
Birthplace: Appleton, WI
Religion: Scientology
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Fox News journalist, plastic surgery victim
Greta Van Susteren covers legal matters for Fox News, and handled similar duties at Cable News Network from 1991 until leaving to join Fox in 2002. She has two law degrees and still works as an attorney, having handled court cases from divorce to murder. Until 1999 she was an adjunct law professor at Georgetown Law Center.

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 6:44 pm

Lol...at least not Sarah Palin...lol. Trump isn't gonna say till he needs too, that's if he needs too. He called and told me that one....:)

Promo CODE: Styles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17 am

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:17 am