Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki calls for the implementation of reform away from the turbulent atmosphere

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki calls for the implementation of reform away from the turbulent atmosphere Empty Maliki calls for the implementation of reform away from the turbulent atmosphere

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2016, 4:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=30]Maliki calls for the implementation of reform away from the turbulent atmosphere

[/size]

Direction Press / Baghdad

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, said that the security and political situation severe turmoil portends great danger.
    Maliki said in a statement obtained by "direction Press" a copy of it on Sunday "in this atmosphere can not be for the House to produce a ministerial change completely or partially legally valid, amid threats and occupation of the House of Representatives and enter the Green Zone and the ministries that disrupted the political life and work of state ministries, In addition to this enormous breach Maravq the House of Representatives hearings and votes of appeals and suspicions and problematic and not achieve a quorum sessions, which are problematic can not and may not be passed, including delivery and resulted in the security situation and the results of the changes.
    He said, I've been reshuffle partial amid death threats by the protesters for all those who do not vote if otherwise his conviction, the result is that the changes that took place did not come with ministers better than the former, but that some of the nominations accounted for a decrease in the required level due to lack of proper selection and dictations.
    He said it, and each of the above and an end to all these grave circumstances and the integrity of the political process that we call for the application of reform away from the turbulent atmosphere.
    Maliki has demanded everyone's hard work and construction to solve the security problem and restore the state's prestige and powers of the executive, legislative and address the legal and constitutional violations and after guarantee internal stability are moving all in an atmosphere appropriate to make the change and achieve real reforms touches reality away from the formal and the atmosphere of propaganda and competing media .sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:22 am