Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Aqraralsdr i'tikaaf ... Il Giornale the rulings are published on i'tikaaf according to scholar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Aqraralsdr i'tikaaf ... Il Giornale the rulings are published on i'tikaaf according to scholar Empty After Aqraralsdr i'tikaaf ... Il Giornale the rulings are published on i'tikaaf according to scholar

Post by Rocky Tue 03 May 2016, 3:56 am

[size=37]After Aqraralsdr i'tikaaf ... Il Giornale the rulings are published on i'tikaaf according to scholars of the Shiite sect[/size]

BAGHDAD / Journal News
    The decision cleric Moqtada al-Sadr i'tikaaf for two months, many questions about the meaning of i'tikaaf and tasks that can be performed during this Madh..ostnada to the opinions and positions of the Shiite religious references Journal publishes the most important provisions of i'tikaaf unanimously approved by senior leaders of the Hawza in Najaf since inception:
    Deprives the sanctum things: 
    One: direct women having intercourse in kisses or the anus and touch and kissing lustily 50, no distinction is made ​​between men and women, forbidden to Almatkvh also sexual intercourse and touching and kissing lustily, and the strongest non sanctity look lustfully to the may be seen though prudent to avoid it too. 
    II: masturbation on the safe side , though on the face muslim like looking at the Halilth offeree. 
    III: smelling good with pleasure, as well as basil 51, and either with no pleasure , as if none of the sense of smell , for example , there is nothing wrong. 
    IV: buying and selling, but absolute trade with non - necessity on the safe side, there isnothing wrong members to engage in worldly matters permissible even sewing and Alnsagh and the like, though prudent Turk but with having it, but not quite buying and selling if sensed the need for them to eat and drink with can not be a power of attorney or transportation without selling 52. 
    V: Almmarah any argument on something mundane or religious intent to prevail and show ofvirtue, and the intent to show the right responded discount for error there is nothing wrong with it is one of the best acts of worship, Valmadar the purpose and intent for every Amrye the nuclei of good or evil, and the strongest is not obligatory to avoid depriving the forbidden from fishing and the removal of hair and wear sewn garments and so on, although precautionary individual 53.
    [2603] issue of 1: There is no difference in the sanctity of the things mentioned on theretreat between night and day, yes taboo in terms of fasting as eating, drinking and Alaratmas 54 and so competent during the day. 
    [2604] issue of 2: the retreat may go into patency, look at his pension with the need and thelack thereof. 
    [ 2605] issue of 3: all that invalidate the fast spoil i'tikaaf if it occurs during the day in terms of the requirement of fasting in it, Fbtalanh requires nullity, as well spoil intercourse ,whether in the day or night, as well as touching and kissing lustily 55, but prudent void all other mentioned taboo buying and selling tattoo - Tayeb and others said, but not without the strength of 56 , although it was not without its forms as well, and on this if accomplished and resume it or spent after that if released him one the things mentioned in i'tikaaf duty was thebest and first. 
    [2606] issue 4: If issued him a taboo mentioned inadvertently it seems not contraindicated i'tikaaf only intercourse 57, it would Mosque also inadvertently Valohot on duty appeal or eliminated with the completion of what is Operated by in desirable consummation. 
    [2607] issue 5: If you mess up i'tikaaf one of the things that invalidate it had a certain duty make it up , 58, though duty is given must appeal only if it conditional on it or in his vow 59 back , it should not be spent or resume, as well as have spent 60 if the delegates was corruption after two days, but if it was before them to do anything, but in then the legality ofspending Confusion 61. 
    [2608] 6 issue: should not immediately eliminate 62 albeit precautionary individual .
    [2609] issue of 7: if he dies in the course of i'tikaaf should vow or so did not need a guardian eliminate albeit precautionary individual 63, yes if votary fasting retreat shall be the guardian spent 64 because what is required , then it is fast and be i'tikaaf duty door provided other than what if he vows i'tikaaf, the fasting is not obligatory in it but it is a condition of his health, and is supposed to be the guardian spend prayer and fasting for the deceased does not all make up his worship. 
    [2610] issue of 8: If you sold or bought in the event of i'tikaaf not invalidate the sale , and they buy it and we told the invalidity of i'tikaaf. 
    [2611] issue of 9: If spoiled i'tikaaf to be intercourse , even at night and traveled theAtonement 65, and it is obligatory in other taboo forms, the strongest or not though prudent proved , but the safe side , even in the delegate it before fully two days, and his atonement Kkavarh Ramadan the most powerful albeit prudent being arranged Kkavarh zihaar. 
    [2612] issue 10: If i'tikaaf duty and was in the month of Ramadan 
    and spoiled by having intercourse during the day he Kavartan: one of the retreats and thesecond for breakfast during the day in Ramadan, as well as if it was plugged in to spend themonth of Ramadan and broke his fast by having intercourse after disappearing, it must expiation i'tikaaf and expiation spend the month of Ramadan, and if a vow i'tikaaf in themonth of Ramadan and spoiled by having intercourse during the day , he shall three isallocating: one of them: the solemn assembly II: for behind the vow 66 and the third for breakfast in the month of Ramadan, and if intercourse with his wife Almatkvh a retreat during the day in Ramadan Valohot four is allocating, though not just the adequacy of the three ,one of i'tikaaf and two for breakfast in the month of Ramadan , one for himself and the other bearable for his wife , 67, there is no evidence to afford expiation i'tikaaf them, so if you hate to have intercourse at night did not answer him , but his atonement does not bear it, if this were amenable For each Kavartan that was in the daytime and expiation and one that was at night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:21 am