Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Pension Crisis is Starting

Lobo

The Pension Crisis is Starting

Post by Lobo on Tue 03 May 2016, 3:32 pm

The pension crisis set in motion by negative interest rates will be a major issue in the years ahead. Central banks have really screwed the entire social system and now everyone’s future is at risk. You cannot maintain negative to exceptionally low interest rates to help the bankers and claim it will ignite inflation and reverse the economy when you are wiping out the disposable income of the elderly. The elderly used to be the foundation of the economy for they always would spend when others feared to do so because they did not have to worry about future income.
Keeping interest rates this low is insane. Interest is the cost of money and takes into account the future expectation of inflation. The central bankers cannot inflate the economy when people simply hoard cash in fear of what lies ahead. This is why Trump and Sanders have done so well.
State pension funds, such as in Illinois, are bankrupting governments. One of the first lawsuits was filed by a private group alleging that their pension fund is underfunded and mismanaged as a result. Creating pension funds and then assuming the duty to manage them by a company is a lethal combination with negative interest rates. This will become a major crisis come next year. Trump better pray Hillary wins. The people will probably begin a revolution against her since she is owned by Goldman Sachs.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/the-pension-crisis-is-starting/

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: The Pension Crisis is Starting

Post by Neno on Tue 03 May 2016, 8:05 pm

People that support hillabeast better learn what the government did to the Indians.... wink

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:22 am