Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coalition of the wise: the National Alliance is fragmented and divided the year into three and K

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The coalition of the wise: the National Alliance is fragmented and divided the year into three and K Empty The coalition of the wise: the National Alliance is fragmented and divided the year into three and K

Post by Rocky Wed 04 May 2016, 4:09 am

[size=37]The coalition of the wise: the National Alliance is fragmented and divided the year into three and Kurds will present a working paper to Sistani[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Bloc MP citizen Rahim al-Darraji said the National Alliance is still distracted, and possess a vision and strategy, but some of his limbs and seriously seeking to demand the dismissal of the Iraqi government.
    He said in a press statement that "the Kurds their position now began Atsaab more and more, I do not think there will be a return to the political process is not achieved many of their demands," adding that "There are reports that the Kurds will make up the delegation goes to the Supreme Authority, Sayyed Ali al-Sistani; to view the new roadmap regarding their cooperation with Baghdad. "
    "The component and the Sunni are now divided into three parts, department looking for the resignation of Saleem al-Jubouri, the department seeks to establish a political majority to oust the three presidencies, the department still lost between the first and second party."
    Darraji and demanded the formation of a group of conscious Shiite leaders headed by head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, a Shiite adopt the project entitled National Alliance, and ask a draft political solution, and are put on a component of the Sunni and Kurdish component.
    He said he "must-sheet political solution include the formation of a new government, far from the mentality that Iraq has led in previous years," noting that "until now, the political situation is confusing, and the solutions are not clear-cut, and there is a divergence in the ways of the political blocs."
    Noting that "until now, the political situation is confusing, and the solutions are not clear-cut, and there is a divergence in the ways of the political blocs.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:03 am