Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Baghdad Operations announces the killing of 31 terrorists and the destruction of their nests in Anb

rocky

Baghdad Operations announces the killing of 31 terrorists and the destruction of their nests in Anb

Post by rocky on Wed May 04, 2016 4:31 am

[size=30]Baghdad Operations announces the killing of 31 terrorists and the destruction of their nests in Anbar[/size]
04/05/2016 11:38 | Number of Views: 66
font size:  
 Direction Press / Baghdad
Security forces killed 31 terrorists, Daash gangs and destroyed their hideouts in Anbar province.
A statement by the Baghdad Operations Command, got "direction Press", a copy of "prescriptive artillery Vq 14 within the western Baghdad conclusively been able to address gatherings of the enemy in areas (Saqlawiyah, the vine and Alrovh) killed 13 terrorists and injuring 17 others and destroying wheel bearing gunmen killed Mstkulaiha" .
"The strength of the prescriptive field of engineering Vq 14 was able to handle 10 improvised explosive devices, west of Baghdad, was also able to force the banner of the second rapid intervention of the monitoring and Crane enemy within Subaihat area near Iraq's lab, has dealt with and destroyed by a detachment missiles (Alkornett) and killed 17 terrorists were They holed up in, west of Baghdad, while the international airline alliance carried out which enable terrorist was killed and one within Alrovh area, west of Baghdad air strike. "

The statement continued that " the strength of the Brigade 60 in the Sixth Infantry Division was able to three -wheeler carrying terrorists in Ma'ameer area has been treated by detachments Alkornett monitoring, and killed them from the terrorists , as well as enable the strength of the brigade 23 to adjust the two explosive devices in Aath Po area, south of Baghdad, has been raising them without incident , as well as the arrest of a number of wanted according to various legal materials in a number of areas of Baghdad during the past 24 hours. " the sa

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/110115.html

Current date/time is Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:57 pm