Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source close to Sistani reveal the names of candidates to take over as prime minister (details)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source close to Sistani reveal the names of candidates to take over as prime minister (details) Empty A source close to Sistani reveal the names of candidates to take over as prime minister (details)

Post by Rocky Wed 04 May 2016, 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04-05-2016 01:27 PM    
    [size=18]Hits: 899
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Orbit News -

A source close to General Representative religious Sayyid Ali al - Sistani , the reference top, for some of the names that have been discussed to take over as prime minister in the event of withdrawal of confidence from the current government, including Hazem Al Hassoun and Hussain al - Shahristani. 

The source said in a press statement, said that 'Hazem Al Hassoun and Hussein al - Shahristani , the names of candidates to become prime minister in the event of withdrawal of confidence from the current government ', adding that' al - Shahristani is a front - runner. " 

he said Jawad al - Shahristani , a representative authority in Iran , said his recent visit to Lebanon and meet Msalin here, as well as politicians from all blocs, including the leaders and the leaders in the signal to the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr and the Minister of Higher Education was welcomed, he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:30 am