Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji calls to speed up the unification of visions and powers to achieve popular demands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji calls to speed up the unification of visions and powers to achieve popular demands Empty Araji calls to speed up the unification of visions and powers to achieve popular demands

Post by Rocky Thu 05 May 2016, 6:00 am

[size=30]Araji calls to speed up the unification of visions and powers to achieve popular demands[/size]
    05/05/2016 01:02 | Number of Views: 37
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]MP for the National Alliance Qasim al-Araji, Thursday, to expedite the unification of visions and powers to achieve popular demands legitimate according to the constitution.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Araji stressed in a statement that "the trend Press obtained" a copy of it, the necessity of the victory of the Iraqi will and the unification of the internal front in a country conquer the mightiest forces of terror Daashah. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said to mark Alambos Prophet "While we offer congratulations and blessings for reference good and the Iraqi people and the world's Muslims on the occasion of Alambos Prophet, we affirm to the world that Iraq is a great country firmly stood against terrorism and fought on behalf of the world, which is able to solve internal differences prevail in the language of dialogue and stay away from the logic of force and the imposition of wills one side. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "we demand the speedy unification of visions of all forces and not to the intersection and theachievement of the legitimate popular demands in accordance with the law and the Constitution." The [size=16]sa[/rtl][/size]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:20 am