Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

David Cameron Joins China and Mexico: “Donald Trump Deserves Respect”

Post by Lobo on Thu 05 May 2016, 5:01 pm

Jim Hoft May 5th, 2016 2:12 pm 78 Comments

Earlier this week China urged objectivity of Trump as a GOP nominee.
Former Mexican president Vicente Fox apologized to Donald Trump for saying he wouldn’t pay for his “F*cking Wall.”
On Thursday Trump-basher Prime Minister David Cameron from Great Britain said Donald Trump deserves respect.
David Cameron has said he “respects” the controversial presidential candidate Donald Trump for making it through the gruelling Republican primary process.
The Guardian reported:
The prime minister refused to retract his claim, made when a Trump candidacy still seemed an unlikely prospect, that the billionaire’s proposal for banning Muslims from the US was “stupid, divisive and wrong”.
Speaking at a joint press conference at 10 Downing Street alongside his Japanese counterpart, Shinzo Abe, Cameron said, having come through the tough primary process, Trump “deserves our respect”.
“Knowing the gruelling nature of the primaries, what you have to go through to go on and represent your party in a general election – anyone who makes it through that deserves our respect,” he said.
However, he added: “What I said about Muslims, I wouldn’t change that view. I’m very clear that the policy idea that was put forward was wrong, it is wrong, and it will remain wrong.”
Back in December Cameron attacked Donald Trump for his “stupid” comments

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 10:12 pm