Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Women's combat unit in Iraq, seeking revenge for the Daash

Women's combat unit in Iraq, seeking revenge for the Daash

Post by rocky on Fri 06 May 2016, 2:36 am

[ltr]Women's combat unit in Iraq, seeking revenge for the Daash[/ltr]

Since 05/05/2016 18:29 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
[ltr]When swept organize Daash town of Sinjar in northern Iraq in 2014 brought a number of young women Alaesideat up arms against the militants who attacked the women and girls of Taivthn.[/ltr]
[ltr]Daher said the capital last month at a checkpoint near the front line north of Mosul, "it took eight of my neighbors and I saw them kill children."[/ltr]
[ltr]And belong to the girl who wears a military uniform and at the age of 21 years currently to the Women's Unit in the Kurdish peshmerga forces, which played an important role in defeating the organization in northern Iraq.[/ltr]
[ltr]And highlighted the killing and enslavement of thousands of members of the Yazidi minority in Iraq, the attention of the international community to organize violent campaign to impose extremist ideas and prompting Washington to launch an air campaign.[/ltr]
[ltr]It was also the catalyst for the formation of the women's unit, composed of 30 women and Elisediat Kurdish from Syria and Iraq.[/ltr]
[ltr]Only one thing only: revenge for women who had been raped and beaten and Oadinm at the hands of militants Ehmhn.[/ltr]
[ltr]Dahir said she was stunned by the brutality of the militants, some of whom neighbors and others from outside the region.[/ltr]
[ltr]She added, "killed my uncle and my cousin took wife were married eight days before it all."[/ltr]
[ltr]Bride is still being held by militants, like that of thousands of others Elisediat.[/ltr]
[ltr]Daher said it killed two Daash fighters before her in the leg during the fighting that broke out in 2014 in Sinjar.[/ltr]
[ltr]And hung pictures of battered children and families on the edge of the mirrors on the walls or in the barracks in which you reside, including women with little Dhan for him to join the fight.[/ltr]
[ltr]And lost Hassiba Nevzat leader of the unit, aged 24-year-old husband.[/ltr]
[ltr]The Nowzad lives with her husband in Turkey when Daash swept through northern Iraq.[/ltr]
[ltr]She said Nevzat "I saw them raping sisters Kurdish I did not accept this injustice."[/ltr]
[ltr]Her husband wants to pay the money to human smugglers transported to Europe within more than a million others have fled the conflict in the region, but insisted homecoming to fight the militants.[/ltr]
[ltr]She said, "has been put aside my personal life and I came to defend with the sisters and mothers Kurdish and address of the enemy."[/ltr]
[ltr]And she lost contact with her husband since he arrived in Germany.[/ltr]
[ltr]In a conservative society which has always expected that women stay at home, these women say that sex does not prevent them from contesting the battle.[/ltr]
[ltr]She said Nevzat "If a man can bear arms .. Vbusa did the same woman."[/ltr]
[ltr]"The guys are eager to fight more aggressively when they see women stand with them in the same battlefield."[/ltr]
[ltr]She says women in the unit are convinced that the militants of the Islamic state are afraid of women fighters "because they believe that if they were killed by the woman will not go to heaven."[/ltr]
[ltr]She said, "This story encourages more women to join the fight," .anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

DieHard Investor
DieHard Investor

Re: Women's combat unit in Iraq, seeking revenge for the Daash

Post by ahill on Fri 06 May 2016, 3:30 am

I didn't know there were this many women fighting in Iraq. You Go Girls!
Scare these butchers to run away from going to heaven to meet 77 virgins. (or whatever 
 number it is)     Idiot thinking!
They live in the dark ages - brain washed today!

It's horrible,  the killing of families and those poor little children.  Never having a chance to 
grow up and experience life.  So sad for the whole country.

And the inhumanity of it all. !!!   What's wrong with this world?

Post by Lobo on Fri 06 May 2016, 2:44 pm

We all have to keep the prayers going for this fallen world, Lord please come quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:47 pm

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 2:47 pm