Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Bashir bombed with 33 missiles for the second time

Post by rocky on Mon 09 May 2016, 3:12 am

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Wage regulation Daash, on Sunday, a rocket attack was the second of its kind this week on a reed Bashir Turkmen - majority south ofKirkuk. 
The attack comes days after the Abbasid band combat brigade crowd of Turkmenistan and the Peshmerga forces after backing Airways International Alliance edit Bashir from the grip of regulation . 
those forces have managed in the last 30 days of April edit reed Bashir. And it succeeded at the same time of the arrest of dozens of militants regulation and killed others , including experts in the field of chemical weapons industry. 
In spite of the liberalization of the village, but it 's still not secured, given the number of improvised bombs left by the organization throughout the village, as well as the presence of the strongholds of the organization in the outer perimeter. 
He says a source in the popular crowd forces in an interview with the (long - Presse), " the organization Daash attacked reed Bashir, south of Kirkuk , with 33 missiles so far, resulted in the injury of a security element and material damage." The attack comes a missile , a day after a similar attack on the village inflicted casualties among the elements of the crowd Turkmen. 
The source, who requested anonymity, that " the organization Daash attacks the day Casbah rocket and sniper fire." 
Responded the crowd of Turkmenistan on Saturday with artillery strongholds regulation surrounding Bbshir anattempt to prevent the organization from targeted with rockets. 
it is located in the officially Bashir of the Department of the Iraqi government areas, but the Kurdish Peshmerga forces control the surrounding areas and seeking annexation of Kirkuk.

Current date/time is Tue 25 Oct 2016, 12:00 am