Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

British newspaper: suspicions and animosities in Iraq hangs over attempts to restore the towns and v

rocky

British newspaper: suspicions and animosities in Iraq hangs over attempts to restore the towns and v

Post by rocky on Wed 11 May 2016, 7:20 am

British newspaper: suspicions and animosities in Iraq hangs over attempts to restore the towns and villages of Daash

Wednesday 11-05-2016 | 8:05:47

J p

Shafaq News / The Guardian newspaper published an article by Martin Chuluuv from Iraq on "suspicions and animosities in Iraq hangs over attempts to restore the towns and villages of the organization of the Islamic state."
He says he Chuluuv in a hillside near one of the fronts with the "Islamic state", was an Iraqi army forces stuck waiting.
He adds that over several days last month, the attack seemed imminent regulation, but that has changed, where the organization was able to keep the Iraqi forces, trained by the United States, the first town they had controlled.
He adds that the road to Mosul, located about 60 miles from the area where there are troops there by about 25 town and village is under the control of the Islamic state.
Chuluuv says that two years after the invasion of the "Islamic state" for large areas of Iraq, the country is still burdened by ethnic and sectarian differences and political rigidity of the weakest power of the state and the development of the Iraqi army in a power struggle with the militias and with the Kurdish forces, thus weakening its ability to respond to the organization Islamic country.
Chuluuv say that many of the "Islamic State" fighters captured by Iraqi forces were carrying weapons seized from Iraqi forces after fleeing as between 80 thousand and a hundred thousand Iraqi troops and handed over to the area of ​​the "Islamic state."
Chuluuv adds that Iraqi forces succeeded the following day in the restoration of a small village of the "Islamic state", and that was the first successes weeks ago.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/70210

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 5:53 am