Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German Flirt Courses for Refugees to Get Lucky

Lobo
    Lobo

German Flirt Courses for Refugees to Get Lucky Empty German Flirt Courses for Refugees to Get Lucky

Post by Lobo Wed 11 May 2016, 6:26 pm

German Flirt Courses for Refugees to Get Lucky Germany-How-2-Get-Lucky
    Well, when a politician refuses to admit she made a mistake, what do you do? You go all the way. Believe it or not, Germany is creating flirting courses to help refugee men get lucky. Yes, taxpayer money is now being used to get the refugees lucky with German girls. So if you thought you have seen it all, well, the insanity never ends. There is always room for more when politicians are involved.
    Meanwhile, in Munich, a beautiful city, one person was killed and several were injured after an Islamist extremist wielding a knife started randomly stabbing people in the rail station while shouting “Allahu Akbar” (“God is great”).
    BTW, now 2/3 of Germans have had enough of Merkel according to the latest polls.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/german-flirt-courses-for-refugees-to-get-lucky/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:06 am