Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Jubouri in response to the bombings in Baghdad: reforms replaced a document without the honor to bec

rocky

Jubouri in response to the bombings in Baghdad: reforms replaced a document without the honor to bec

Post by rocky on Thu 12 May 2016, 4:37 am

[rtl]Jubouri in response to the bombings in Baghdad: reforms replaced a document without the honor to become the "Fa letter"[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] Said independent MP Mishan al-Jubouri, Thursday, that the political class no longer afraid or ashamed, adding that they exchanged the reforms to become a document of honor without the "Fa a character."[/rtl]

[rtl]He wrote Jubouri on his page on Facebook and seen by "Sky Press," "to the reenactment reforms document of honor" without Fa letter "to keep power in their hands, to all the security chiefs involved in the security of Baghdad, all of us, we are the political class low place us and Sharif, they saw the victims of bombings yesterday". [/rtl]

[rtl]He said al-Jubouri, "How your honor and human values ​​allows, if any, and your conscience to be the souls and blood of this victim Albulabl your failures and our conflicts and clung to each other positions, but God's curse on the corrupt us and playboys with the blood of the people."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "Damn those who believe that their lives and their jobs and Mbahjhm ahead of the people's rights and their security," adding, "but are ashamed or shy away from ourselves and announce all we fail to do our duty, which oath to do and decide to resign and give people the opportunity to choose others who trust them to take over the country's affairs in our place ? Are we doing? downright not because we are no longer afraid or ashamed? ".[/rtl]

[rtl]It is reported that a car bomb exploded, yesterday morning, targeting a market Oraiba popular in the area inside Sadr City, east of the capital Baghdad, killing 200 martyrs and wounded.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://skypressiq.net/16152--.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 8:26 pm