Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Glenn Beck Makes Major, Unexpected Prediction About Trump

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu 12 May 2016, 4:31 pm

May. 11, 2016 5:22pm Tré Goins-Phillips

Glenn Beck has consistently criticized presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump, so when he predicted the billionaire businessman would win the presidency in November, it came as somewhat of a surprise.
“I’m going to make a prediction about Donald Trump,” Beck said Wednesday morning on his radio program, adding that he could say Trump would earn the GOP nomination this summer, but noted “that’s obviously a foregone conclusion.”

Mark Makela/Getty Images
“Here’s my prediction, and I stand by it: Donald Trump is going to be the next president of the United States,” he continued. “And I don’t think there’s any way around it. I believe Donald Trump will beat Hillary Clinton.”
From there, Beck, who was a top surrogate for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s since-suspended campaign, explained why he made such an unexpected forecast, telling listeners that Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton is “such a flawed candidate.” According to the conservative talker, “a rock will beat” Clinton in November.
“The key to success here is star power, and somebody from the outside that is going to shake things up,” he remarked. “And I believe, after looking at the exit polls last night, … I believe the number was 30 percent of Democrats that said they will cross over and vote for Donald Trump.”
Of the Republicans who say they don’t support Trump and won’t vote for him in the general election, Beck predicted “maybe 20 percent” will stick to that claim.
“But if you can get 30 percent — when was the last time you ever saw a poll that said 5 percent of Democrats would vote for a Republican?” he asked. “Certainly not 30 percent in an exit poll that say they would cross over. That shows how weak of a candidate she is.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/11/glenn-beck-makes-major-unexpected-prediction-about-trump/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-05-12&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Glenn Beck Makes Major, Unexpected Prediction About Trump

Post by fonz1951 on Thu 12 May 2016, 7:52 pm

glenn who?

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: Glenn Beck Makes Major, Unexpected Prediction About Trump

Post by Neno on Fri 13 May 2016, 3:55 am

Lol