Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Defense announces the destruction of four training camps for Daash military operation in eastern Diy

rocky

Defense announces the destruction of four training camps for Daash military operation in eastern Diy

Post by rocky on Fri 13 May 2016, 3:46 am

Defense announces the destruction of four training camps for Daash military operation in eastern Diyala

Friday 13-05-2016 | 11:33:01

J p

Twilight News / Ministry of Defence announced on Friday, destroying a number of camps belonging to organize Daash eastern Diyala province, was used by the organization to launch attacks targeting civilians in the governorate.
The ministry said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, he was "within the pre-emptive operations carried out by formations of the leadership of the Tigris operations represented, led by Infantry Division fifth mechanism embarked units band and the pieces thereto and the attribution of the popular crowd forces and according to intelligence information accurate, the implementation of the duty of inspection and raid the area between the Imam Luis bridge Alnarin Aelloukah in check and the hills of eastern Diyala province Zlao oil areas. "
The statement added that "the raid resulted in finding four dens and hideouts of the terrorist organization Daash was used Kmaskarat train them and harboring terrorist elements for the start of their operations cowardly to target civilians in the province and inside the piles of ordnance were destroyed camps full."
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/70646

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 10:26 am