Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

‘Just Cut the Crap’: Actor Scott Baio Talks Tough to Paul Ryan, Republicans After Trump Meeting

Lobo

‘Just Cut the Crap’: Actor Scott Baio Talks Tough to Paul Ryan, Republicans After Trump Meeting

Post by Lobo on Fri 13 May 2016, 3:32 pm

May. 12, 2016 3:11pm Dave Urbanski

[*]

Following House Speaker Paul Ryan’s comments Thursday about his meeting with presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, conservative actor Scott Baio explained why he’s “sort of done with the Republican Party.”

Image source: YouTube
During his appearance on Fox News’ “Outnumbered” Thursday, Baio added:
I’m fed up with the way they handle every situation. They can’t stop shooting themselves in the foot. Trump is the nominee, period. You get behind him. If this was the Democrats, and it was Hillary or Bernie, it’s over. Everybody’s lockstep in with that person. But … we have to make a big event, we have to make a big stink out of it. You do this stuff behind closed doors. You don’t do this so the American people can see how un-unified you are. You’re a big shot, Paul Ryan, I get it. You don’t have to go and make a big grandstand and try to get Trump to come to you. You gotta go to him. He’s the guy now.
Noting that Trump has been “so anti-establishment the whole time here,” Baio wondered if Trump really wants the party’s endorsement and if he wants “to get into bed with these people.”
Baio finished off with a blunt directive: “Just cut the crap and get behind the guy.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/12/just-cut-the-crap-actor-scott-baio-talks-tough-to-paul-ryan-republicans-after-trump-meeting/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-05-13&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: ‘Just Cut the Crap’: Actor Scott Baio Talks Tough to Paul Ryan, Republicans After Trump Meeting

Post by Diamond on Fri 13 May 2016, 4:30 pm

WOW!! well said !!! thumbs2

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: ‘Just Cut the Crap’: Actor Scott Baio Talks Tough to Paul Ryan, Republicans After Trump Meeting

Post by fonz1951 on Fri 13 May 2016, 5:59 pm

i like this guy, seems to have some damn sense!

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by Diamond on Sat 14 May 2016, 4:03 am

fonz remember the last republican actor we had for president, I kinda liked him lol

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Sat 14 May 2016, 7:27 am

@Diamond wrote:fonz remember the last republican actor we had for president, I kinda liked him lol

i liked him too, but i was raised in a democratic family, and voted dem my whole life right up to odumba and that time around i just didn't vote for anybody. reason being is because i knew that people were just voting for odumba because he is black and i saw through his crap. finally i got my head out of my rearend and did my research. my research woke me up. i know that if hitlary is elected we are down for more of odumbas failed policies, and i just would rather not put up with god knows how much more of that nonsense. i know she's a crook and i know she's right in the middle of the good ol boy club. and i know we just don't need another politician! i like trump ,if he gets done half of what he wants to do, we are going to be wayyyyyyy better off.i want my country back, period!!!!

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by Diamond on Sat 14 May 2016, 7:30 am

this is what has been needed for many yrs, a major political shake up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38 am

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 11:38 am