Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia to refrain from participating in the upcoming OPEC summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia to refrain from participating in the upcoming OPEC summit Empty Russia to refrain from participating in the upcoming OPEC summit

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 2:48 am

[ltr]Russia to refrain from participating in the upcoming OPEC summit[/ltr]

Since 05.14.2016 at 08:37 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Russia to refrain from participating in the upcoming OPEC summit 7[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak, that his country would never participate in the "OPEC" tops, because it is not a member of this organization, and is unlikely to participate in the next summit on June 2.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Novak said to reporters, Friday, May 13 / May: "We did not participate in OPEC meetings, and I think we are in this time also will not participate."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Russian minister pointed out that Russia's talks with the "OPEC" countries, actively continue as it has always been, and may continue after that reach "OPEC" with its Member States to agree on price fluctuations in the world oil market over to be held on June 2 summit / June.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Novak said: "We will continue our contacts, and of course we will meet, and we will discuss the situation in the global markets."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This is expected to be raised the issue of installed crude oil production again, during a meeting of the Organization of "OPEC" will be held in June in Vienna, and in the case reached the OIC Member States to the agreement, then can discuss the issue with non-members in the "OPEC", including Russia.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The meeting comes in light of a report of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC", stating that crude oil production volume of the "OPEC" countries recorded an increase during the month, April / April last, by 190 thousand barrels per day and reached the level of 32.44 million barrels per day.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the organization's report, released Friday: "the volume of crude oil to the" OPEC "countries production rose during the month of April / April last, by 190 thousand barrels per day to 32.44 million barrels per day.", According to the agency "RIA Novosti".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The meeting was held in Doha on April 17 / April last, among the top oil - producing countries within the "OPEC" and beyond, to reach an agreement on a freeze of production, but the differences between Saudi Arabia and Iran, have prevented the signing of any agreement. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 pm