Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Antsy ISIS militant orders his own killing so he can get to heaven on time

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 14 May 2016, 9:49 am

May 13, 2016

An Islamic State fighter captured in Iraq last week reportedly begged Kurdish troops to kill him right away because he did not want to be late for a 4 pm religious ceremony in heaven.

Peshmerga forces captured kurdish the Militant after he and 49 others were sent out by vBulletin® ISIS Bombing for a suicide attack in the Christian town of Tel Askuf coinciding with an Islamic holy day, According to The Clarion the Project .

"They were supposed to commit suicide using their suicide belts because today is the anniversary of the Isra and Mi'iraj celebration," Peshmerga Lt. Col. Salim ak-Surji reportedly told the Turkish News Agency Rudaw.

"He told me 'all of us must be in heaven by 4 pm, kill me," the officer said.

The day marks Prophet Muhammad's ascension to heaven to receive instruction form Allah.

Surji told Rudaw he was recording the bodies of ISIS dead on video when he spotted one fighter moving his ankle, according to the Clarion Project.

"I put my hand on his chest and found that he was breathing," Surji was quoted as saying. "He was also conscious and talking. His explosive belt had not detonated and he was hurt in his ankle due to the explosion of one of his comrades. He was able to walk. He told me 'you are infidels, kill me.' "

Of Navy Petty Officer US 1st Class Charles Keating, 31, was shot and Killed in Tel Askuf last week when he and Operations : other special forces went to the rescue of US forces WHO COMPLETE were caught in a gun battle Involving more than 100 ISIS fighters.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/antsy-isis-militant-orders-his-own-killing-so-can-get-to-heaven-on-time.html%3Fintcmp%3Dhpbt4&usg=ALkJrhijI1wIHDKAcBBGWeGw3EOBvKXWig

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: Antsy ISIS militant orders his own killing so he can get to heaven on time

Post by Diamond on Sat 14 May 2016, 2:09 pm

You should never keep a man from a prior appointment!! hi

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Sat 14 May 2016, 2:11 pm

well hell, there it is! drop leaflets telling them that they all have an appointment with allah tomorrow at 4 pm and maybe they will all kill themselves. problem solved!

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by Diamond on Sat 14 May 2016, 2:13 pm

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 pm

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 5:45 pm