Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hillary Clinton Reveals the Role Bill Clinton Would Have in Her Administration

Lobo
    Lobo

Hillary Clinton Reveals the Role Bill Clinton Would Have in Her Administration Empty Hillary Clinton Reveals the Role Bill Clinton Would Have in Her Administration

Post by Lobo Mon 16 May 2016, 2:55 pm

Hillary Clinton Reveals the Role Bill Clinton Would Have in Her Administration
    May. 15, 2016 8:30pm Tré Goins-Phillips

[*]

Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton has made it no secret that her husband, former President Bill Clinton, will play a significant role in her administration, should she win the presidency. Now, she’s getting specific.
    During a campaign stop in Fort Mitchell, Alabama, Sunday, the former secretary of state was more blunt then ever about how large of a part her husband would play in her White House, telling rallygoers she plans to put Bill Clinton “in charge of economic revitalization.”
    Hillary Clinton Reveals the Role Bill Clinton Would Have in Her Administration GettyImages-522510854-2-620x413
    Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images
    “My husband, who I am going to put in charge of revitalizing the economy, ’cause, you know, he knows how to do it,” Hillary Clinton said. “And especially in places like coal country and inner cities and other parts of the country that have been really left out.”
    The Democratic delegate leader made similar remarks earlier this month during a visit to Kentucky, a state where Bill Clinton remains very popular among the largely white, working-class electorate.
    “I told my husband he’s got to come out of retirement and be in charge of this because, you know, he’s got more ideas a minute than anybody I know,” Hillary Clinton said.
    Over the course of the campaign season, Hillary Clinton has leaned on the former president for advice and often boasts about his economic record, praising him for increasing wages and creating jobs.
    “The economy does better when you have a Democrat in the White House,” she said last October at a debate.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/15/hillary-clinton-reveals-the-role-bill-clinton-would-have-in-her-administration/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-05-16&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:20 am