Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Hillary Clinton Reveals the Role Bill Clinton Would Have in Her Administration

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 16 May 2016, 2:55 pm

May. 15, 2016 8:30pm Tré Goins-Phillips

[*]

Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton has made it no secret that her husband, former President Bill Clinton, will play a significant role in her administration, should she win the presidency. Now, she’s getting specific.
During a campaign stop in Fort Mitchell, Alabama, Sunday, the former secretary of state was more blunt then ever about how large of a part her husband would play in her White House, telling rallygoers she plans to put Bill Clinton “in charge of economic revitalization.”

Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images
“My husband, who I am going to put in charge of revitalizing the economy, ’cause, you know, he knows how to do it,” Hillary Clinton said. “And especially in places like coal country and inner cities and other parts of the country that have been really left out.”
The Democratic delegate leader made similar remarks earlier this month during a visit to Kentucky, a state where Bill Clinton remains very popular among the largely white, working-class electorate.
“I told my husband he’s got to come out of retirement and be in charge of this because, you know, he’s got more ideas a minute than anybody I know,” Hillary Clinton said.
Over the course of the campaign season, Hillary Clinton has leaned on the former president for advice and often boasts about his economic record, praising him for increasing wages and creating jobs.
“The economy does better when you have a Democrat in the White House,” she said last October at a debate.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/15/hillary-clinton-reveals-the-role-bill-clinton-would-have-in-her-administration/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-05-16&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:08 am