Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Roger Stone Says He Met With "A Delegation From The Chinese Government" That Is "Petrified" Of Trump

Lobo

Roger Stone Says He Met With "A Delegation From The Chinese Government" That Is "Petrified" Of Trump

Post by Lobo on Wed 18 May 2016, 6:51 pm

Roger Stone Says He Met With "A Delegation From The Chinese Government" That Is "Petrified" Of Trump's Tax Plans
ROGER STONE: The day before yesterday I had a delegation from the Chinese government contact me, they wanted to have lunch. I went to lunch with a bunch of diplomats, it was very pleasant. They wanted to know one thing and one thing only: Is Donald Trump really going to cut the corporate tax rate of the United States below that of China? They are petrified, Alex, that he's going to do this. Because they know exactly what will happen. The giant U.S. corporations doing business in China will all return to the United States to expand here, to hire here, to create jobs here. And that, of course, is not in the best interest of the Chinese. I like the idea of a president who puts the interests of the United States first. I think that's what the voters find most refreshing about Donald Trump.
http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/05/18/roger-stone-says-he-met-delegation-chinese-government-petrified-trumps-tax-plans/210484

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 6:08 pm