Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 years of imprisonment and the payment of more than nine billion dinars for the director of Rafidai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - 3 years of imprisonment and the payment of more than nine billion dinars for the director of Rafidai Empty 3 years of imprisonment and the payment of more than nine billion dinars for the director of Rafidai

Post by Rocky Sun 22 May 2016, 5:00 am

3 years of imprisonment and the payment of more than nine billion dinars for the director of Rafidain Bank branch in Basra

Sunday 22-05-2016 | 12:46:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / Criminal Basra specialized integrity issues court sentenced to imprisonment for a period of 3 years from the director of the branch of the Rafidain Bank in the province after being convicted of granting loans outside the controls, with compel it to pay the amounts which have long been growling.
    The head of the Appeal Judge Adel Abdul-Razzaq said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, "The Criminal Basra specialized integrity issues, the Court looked at a case manager of the Rafidain Bank Basra / 2 branch charged with granting loans in violation of regulations and instructions."
    He continued that "the granting of loans in this way causing the squandering of public money of $ 9 billion and 316 million dinars."
    Abdul Razak said that "the evidence was sufficient to convict the accused, and judged according to the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code with imprisonment for a period of three years."
    He pointed out that "the referee ensures retrieve the amounts which have long been growling and not to evacuate the process after the expiry of her sentence what those amounts were not paid."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:43 am