Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Rafidain Bank put the finishing touches to the project "MasterCard" from 2014

Lobo
    Lobo

Rafidain Bank put the finishing touches to the project "MasterCard" from 2014 Empty Rafidain Bank put the finishing touches to the project "MasterCard" from 2014

Post by Lobo Tue May 24, 2016 2:17 am

Rafidain Bank put the finishing touches to the project "MasterCard"

Rocky posted this August 2014, thanks Rocky, this has been planned for a long time - IT WILL HAPPEN

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -12 August / August: confirmed Rafidain Bank had been put finishing touches to complete the project of activating the service "MasterCard" in coordination with the company's global smart card, noting his efforts to achieve greater achievements in support of the national economy and keep abreast of what reached by the developed world in Systems banking business.

The general director of Rafidain Bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani said, "This project is one of the achievements of Finance in the area of cash credit and banking business in order to be able to Rafidain Bank to provide its services to customers, in line with the development taking place in the developed countries in the field of shopping from the market through the card direct or Internet for the purpose of withdrawing the money, along with the use of ATMs deposited by this service. "

And between al-Hassani said, "can be defined Card MasterCard as a credit card containing a balance of financial and allows the holder to drag them at any time and anywhere he pleases, and the advantages of this service that departs holder for dealing amounts of cash (Cache) in addition to the possibility of their use in many areas of daily life ".

He noted that "the Rafidain Bank seeks to achieve pay the salaries of retirees living outside Iraq electronic card Maydmn them easier to use the card from any ATM return any offshore bank."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Rafidain Bank put the finishing touches to the project "MasterCard" from 2014 Empty Re: Rafidain Bank put the finishing touches to the project "MasterCard" from 2014

Post by Diamond Tue May 24, 2016 2:25 am

I want one!!!!!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Rafidain Bank put the finishing touches to the project "MasterCard" from 2014 Empty Re: Rafidain Bank put the finishing touches to the project "MasterCard" from 2014

Post by Screwball Tue May 24, 2016 7:09 am

Me got one works quite well
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue May 24, 2016 4:12 pm

you may have a mastercard, but you don't have one of those!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am