Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Hawks cell kill terrorist group carried out the execution of a crime martyr flag on Eid al-Jumaili

rocky

Hawks cell kill terrorist group carried out the execution of a crime martyr flag on Eid al-Jumaili

Post by rocky on Tue 24 May 2016, 3:00 am

[ltr]Hawks cell kill terrorist group carried out the execution of a crime martyr flag on Eid al-Jumaili[/ltr]

Since 24/05/2016 00:38 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Three of the leaders, including executions Daash official killed Sharqat Joint Special Operations Command, said he was killed three senior leaders of the terrorist Daash in Sharqat.[/ltr]
[ltr]She explained in a statement distributed by the media war cell hawks Sharqat cell heroes process heroic which killed a terrorist named (Abdullah Abu Maryam) executions official in Sharqat and who carried out the death sentence against the hero martyr Ali Eid al-Jumaili, who bowed banner Daash and raising the Iraqi flag in defiance of elements of the organization before being arrested execution and dropped it from the tower, which the flag raising it in the brutal crime of the terrorist organization offenses.[/ltr]
[ltr]And he vowed Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi revenge for Shahid Ali Eid al-Jumaili and called Bshahyd science.[/ltr]
[ltr]The statement also pointed out that the cell hawks managed to kill "terrorist named (Hajji Hani) Islamic police official in Sharqat, as well as so-called terrorist (Abu Aisha) the so-called calculation official in Sharqat." The statement stressed that members of the cell had returned safely after carrying out the assignment.[/ltr]
[ltr]Ended m h n[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 11:40 am