Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Not Iraq or Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Not Iraq or Syria Empty Not Iraq or Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2016, 3:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Not Iraq or Syria

 Ghassan Charbel * 

Slow down , dear reader. Do not get angry. In no hurry to talk hurtful or offensive considered. I am also the son of a country fragmented Ssayasoh paid into the abyss.Allow me simple questions. Are there Iraqis are one people or are we in front of an Iraqi peoples Hchertha Sykes - Picot maps in afloating prison for oil? Is there a Syrian one people or are we the peoples of Syria? Is there a Lebanese one people or are we the peoples of the Lebanese? Bringing out last year , these questions when grown in the Green Zone , a day after a long - Baghdadi during which I met President Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haidar al - Abbadi and others. I felt that the decision does not establish keys in my office thetwo men, and that the fate of Iraq is decided outside the institutions of the confused and crumbling even got a dope American or Iranian. I hesitated day in writing with such candor, because many considered that there is an opportunity in front of Abadi after a difficult experience with Nuri al - Maliki. We were under the illusion that what is committed by the organization «Daash» terrorist on the land of Iraq will pay the political and party forces and militia in Baghdad to something of sanity. Quite the opposite happened. Most probably , Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi severe exultation the current scene in Baghdad. And perhaps found in the blatant failure of the Iraqi capital confirmed by events, consolation after the blows received by the organization at the hands of the international coalition and the Iraqi army. Revealed the events of the Green Zone , Iraqi terrible failure canno longer be hung on the peg regime of Saddam Hussein or the US occupation. It 's officials and Iraqi politicians and the powerful new failure in the post - Saddam era, as well as that of foreign powers that have influence in Iraq at the forefront of Iran 's failure. Since 2002 I follow the situation in Iraq from Baghdad and Erbil , trying to collect stories and understand what is going on . Sohrkk dear reader , in some of what you can hear the journalist of the politicians involved in the Iraqi game while guaranteeing anonymity. He said: (Win Shiites and did not believe they were victorious. And defeated the year and did not believe they weredefeated. Took the Shiites practically power and continued to act as opposition. They dealt with State if they might leave tomorrow. Turning virtually a year to the opposition , but continued to act as bearers of a sacred right to rule and disenchanted they will come back tomorrow. each team wants state does not state that accommodates everyone. Shiites squandered a historic opportunity when refrained from little waiver for thebenefit of the logic of the state, which was can protect their victory. wasted year historic opportunity while refrained from concession to the logic of the new state, which was able to control their losses (. he said: (Believe me , that the looting suffered by Iraq is much greater than has happened in Russia the day after thefall of the Soviet Union. hijack militias Iraqi state like robbed strange convoy. voracity awful. the policies fanatic from all sides. I'll tell you words may not believe him. I spent my life I oppose Saddam Hussein and chasing him. I must say. Saddam takes the resources of Iraq for the employed in his authoritarian insane.Loot Iraq now in order to inflate their accounts and the accounts of their children. Can you believe that state officials are talking about billions of wasted dollars from the budget, and if the matter was a normal accident or transient. The corruption of the sons of some current and former officials is similar to the corruption ofUday , Saddam 's son). Another said: (This talk to you so that you know what it is really. There are between Sunnis who can not see the Iraqi decision in the hands of a Shiite man, especially if he behaved in a manner Nuri al - Maliki. There are between Shiites who wants to bill payment history of any punishment of the year bythe historically Amsakhm decision of Iraq. there are between Sunnis and Shiites who are still dreaming of thereturn of Kurds to the house of obedience and deprive them even of the county , which gave him by theconstitution). He ( the most dangerous thing is that the Iraqi determination keys exist currently in the hands of fanatics and tense, most of them do not know the world. nothing to do with the idea of the state. nor institutions. want to share in the army. in the judiciary. in the administration. and the diplomatic corps. provide protection to the practices of sectarianism and then look in denouncing the quota system. protecting thenetworks of corruption and demanding fair and transparent . Men do not accept the other partner. and do not know the meaning of resorting to the Constitution and the conditions out of the severe economic crisis. Abadi too weak to turn the course of events. experience crucial for Iraq 's future. the future dark.) can talk about the many failures in Iraq: America. United nations. Iran. But the killer is the failure of the Iraqi political class has failed. Syria also can talk about the failures of local and non - local. Pessimists say that the problem is not the failure of the Iraqis in Iraq , but the failure of the same. Though it also applies to Syria as well as Lebanon. They also say that does not return to Iraq , which we knew. If no return to Syria , which we knew.The new borders drawn in blood. Kurdish role is expected soon in the restoration of tenderness and other «Daash» reinforces the belief the end of Syria 's central to the interests of the regions and departments. * Citing a "life" of London
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:19 am