Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles)

Post by Lobo Tue 24 May 2016, 6:32 pm

Significant rise of the cephalopods in the world's oceans observed over the last 60 years
    Posted: 24 May 2016 12:30 PM PDT
    A new international research, led by the scientists from the University of Adelaide, South Australia, suggests that contrary to the fish species, the number of cephalopods (octopus, cuttlefish, and squid) in the world's oceans, have increased over the last 60...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=AdsvuRS_DfQ:jhyjOwXOTYE:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=AdsvuRS_DfQ:jhyjOwXOTYE:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=AdsvuRS_DfQ:jhyjOwXOTYE:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) AdsvuRS_DfQ?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Widespread decline of amphibians requires prompt local conservation actions
    Posted: 24 May 2016 11:02 AM PDT
    A new research conducted by the US Geological Survey (USGS) team of scientists indicates the worldwide severe decrease in the number of amphibian population cannot be stopped or reversed abruptly, and the key solution to this global phenomenon will lie in local...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=fS6TdBYODDw:vynDRJ0RbIs:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=fS6TdBYODDw:vynDRJ0RbIs:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=fS6TdBYODDw:vynDRJ0RbIs:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) FS6TdBYODDw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Heavy rainfall breaks a ten year old record in Kolkata, India
    Posted: 24 May 2016 08:56 AM PDT
    The cyclonic system over the Gangetic West Bengal brought intense thunderstorms accompanied by heavy rainfall to Kolkata, the capital of India's state of West Bengal on May 23, 2016. Abundant amounts of precipitation have set a new 24-hour rainfall record in the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=DLceNudEnxo:QtgOiFb5FCU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=DLceNudEnxo:QtgOiFb5FCU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=DLceNudEnxo:QtgOiFb5FCU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) DLceNudEnxo?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Severe mercury contamination in Amazon prompts state of emergency, Peru
    Posted: 24 May 2016 06:47 AM PDT
    The Peruvian government has declared a 60-day state of emergency for 11 towns in Madre de Dios, a region in southeastern Peru’s Amazon Basin, after officials found alarmingly high levels of mercury. This highly toxic metal comes from illegal gold mines and...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=B5U8gIlIPEQ:A9IOm-TVaYY:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=B5U8gIlIPEQ:A9IOm-TVaYY:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=B5U8gIlIPEQ:A9IOm-TVaYY:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) B5U8gIlIPEQ?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    2015-16 El Niño ends, tropical Pacific Ocean returns to neutral
    Posted: 24 May 2016 04:00 AM PDT
    The tropical Pacific Ocean has returned to a neutral El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) state, the Australian Bureau of Meteorology reports in their May 24 ENSO Wrap-Up. Equatorial sea surface temperatures (SSTs) in the eastern Pacific have cooled in...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=KWvLqsGznRo:W3EAgOBD_8A:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=KWvLqsGznRo:W3EAgOBD_8A:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=KWvLqsGznRo:W3EAgOBD_8A:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) KWvLqsGznRo?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Steep temperature drop affecting many regions of Peru
    Posted: 24 May 2016 03:02 AM PDT
    The National Meteorological and Hydrology Service of Peru warns a steep temperature drop is expected today through Wednesday, May 25, 2016, in many regions. A state of emergency was initiated and will continue for 60 days in 104 districts of 14 regions. Cold...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=5U-SCqHPl_0:4vjfDLN6z70:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=5U-SCqHPl_0:4vjfDLN6z70:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=5U-SCqHPl_0:4vjfDLN6z70:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) 5U-SCqHPl_0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Deadly dust storm plunges Kanpur into darkness, India
    Posted: 24 May 2016 01:46 AM PDT
    A massive dust storm followed by heavy rains that lasted for nearly two hours wreaked havoc in the industrial city of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India on Monday, May 23, 2016, The Times of India reports. Across the state, the storm claimed at least five lives, uprooted...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=yAkrTw8LwJk:CbGZvB6iF3Q:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=yAkrTw8LwJk:CbGZvB6iF3Q:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=yAkrTw8LwJk:CbGZvB6iF3Q:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) YAkrTw8LwJk?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:40 am