Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq choose a member of the World Health Organization of the session 69

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq choose a member of the World Health Organization of the session 69 Empty Iraq choose a member of the World Health Organization of the session 69

Post by Rocky Wed 25 May 2016, 3:19 am

[ltr]Iraq choose a member of the World Health Organization of the session 69[/ltr]

Since 24/05/2016 16:07 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ministry of Health announced on Tuesday for Iraq choose a member of the World Health Organization in 2016 in the 69th Session.[/ltr]

[ltr]According to a ministry statement / balance News /, copy of which was received that "Iraq was named a member of the leadership of the General Committee of the General Assembly of the World Health Organization of the session 69 held in Geneva."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "Iraq attended the meetings of the General Assembly held in Geneva senior delegation headed by the technical agent for the Ministry of Health Hazem al-Jumaili acts of the Public Committee for the World Health Organization" .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:04 am