Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chest: targeting of protesters carried out a foreign agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chest: targeting of protesters carried out a foreign agenda Empty Chest: targeting of protesters carried out a foreign agenda

Post by Rocky Wed 25 May 2016, 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Chest: targeting of protesters carried out a foreign agenda

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Accused cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, yesterday, security leaders calling for its members to "hit" the demonstrators implementation of "foreign agendas to undermine the will of the people", as he asked about US President Barack Obama his country 's cooperation to protect the Green Zone , said , "Oahmiaa of the people ?!" . 
    and broke into thousands of followers of the Sadrist movement, on 20 May 2016, the green Zone in central Baghdad, while ambulances began transporting the wounded who fell attempts to disperse the demonstration and fire security forces and tear gas. 
    Sadr said, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, in answer to a question presented to him about some of the leaders who ordered associate in the security services to "hit" peaceful demonstrators, he said that "these have a foreign agenda and they want to undermine the will of the people", stressing said , "and that I have it." 
    on the US President Barack Obama his country 's cooperation to protect the green Zone, al- Sadr asked ,"Oahmiaa of the people ?!". 
    the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and US president Barack Obama, have agreed may 22 , 2016 in atelephone call to improve Baghdad 's green Zone security, and stressed the need to continue the dialogue between All parties in Iraq, while as new commitment to the strategic partnership between the United States and Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:18 am