Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Numbers Daash losses since the start of the liberation struggle and the start of the artillery attac

rocky

Numbers Daash losses since the start of the liberation struggle and the start of the artillery attac

Post by rocky on Wed 25 May 2016, 4:27 am

25-05-2016 11:25 AM

Numbers Daash losses since the start of the liberation struggle and the start of the artillery attack from three axes 

Team Raed Shakir Jawdat said Wednesday that Daash losses for the third day since the outbreak of the battle to liberate Fallujah amounted to 163 dead were dismantled about 168 bomb as security forces blew up 22 wheel and seized 30 pieces of weapons. He announced the federal police chief for an attack by the fourth and fifth security forces and sixth , backed artillery from three hubs east of Fallujah, to be investigated from the grip Daash who occupied it for more than two years.
- See more at: http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=144488#sthash.lirmCe1N.dpuf

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 4:09 pm