Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Military units are making progress in the northern axis of the city of Fallujah

Military units are making progress in the northern axis of the city of Fallujah

Post by rocky on Thu 26 May 2016, 3:35 am

[ltr]Military units are making progress in the northern axis of the city of Fallujah[/ltr]

Baghdad -arac Press -26 May / May: Defense Ministry announced, on Wednesday evening, the military units have made ​​new progress in thenorthern axis of the city of Fallujah (Saqlawiyah and Albu per record).
The ministry said in a statement, "These pieces include fourteen band Almottaghvlh with it and pieces of the first brigade rapid intervention brigade and 51 formations and the popular crowd."
The statement said: "Many of the villages cleansethe north of Karmah area south of the river Ali Suleiman and the Alrovh and the outskirts of thevine and the surrounding areas and tightening thesiege on the city of Fallujah and eliminate the terrorists who fled with the severity of the painful strikes against them formations involved in the process, and as usual , resorted Daash gangs terrorist detonated car bombs and planting improvised explosive devices that had not hindered progress pieces heroine Their goal was victory or martyrdom very high spirits. "

And Ozkr statement, said that "many of the bombs , the wheels were detonated and killed many terrorists and snipers, and itwas the air base by the Air Force and Army Aviation and artillery prominent role in supporting the pieces , " he said , adding that " the liberalization Fallujah , the military operation is continuing." Ended (1)

Share this topic:

Current date/time is Thu 27 Oct 2016, 5:41 pm