Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri praises the positions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in support of Iraq and emphasizes the n

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri praises the positions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in support of Iraq and emphasizes the n Empty Jubouri praises the positions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in support of Iraq and emphasizes the n

Post by Rocky Thu 26 May 2016, 4:36 am

Jubouri praises the positions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in support of Iraq and emphasizes the need for continued support - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

26-05-2016 10:57 AM

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al - Jubouri, said Thursday that Iraq today entered a crucial stage in its battle with terrorism, pointing out that the defeat of the "Daash" Fallujah will be the beginning of a new phase of Anbar. Jubouri said Office said in a statement that "During the meeting , a detailed search of security and humanitarian situation experienced , especially in Anbar province and the need to provide continued support to them IDPs. " the statement quoted al - Jubouri as saying that" Iraq has entered today a crucial stage in its battle with terrorism, and would defeat Daash gangs in Fallujah , the beginning of a new phase of Anbar entitled stability and reconstruction. " He said al - Jubouri, " the Arab support public Arabia private reflect positively on Iraq 's ability to meet the challenges," praising " the role of relief and humanitarian Kingdom in support and subsidy displaced families, and positions the positive of the Iraqi issue." for his part, Sabhan, Saudi Arabia was keen to "build high - level relationships with Iraq in order to sustain communication , "adding that" Saudi Arabia stands with Iraq in its war against terrorism and his past towards the provision of further humanitarian support him .
    - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:19 am