Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Yahya al-Sistani "victories" of Fallujah and addresses of fighters: the greatest amount you who you

rocky

Yahya al-Sistani "victories" of Fallujah and addresses of fighters: the greatest amount you who you

Post by rocky on Fri 27 May 2016, 5:39 am

Yahya al-Sistani "victories" of Fallujah and addresses of fighters: the greatest amount you who you and others

Friday 27-05-2016 | 12:48:54

J p

Twilight News / praised the religious authority in Najaf of Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani on Friday to "victories" achieved by the security forces, backed by fighters from the popular crowd and clans in the battle to liberate the city of Fallujah.
The representative of the reference in the city of Karbala, Ahmed net in a sermon from a bowl of Imam Hussein, said that "the armed forces and federal police and supported by volunteers and members of the clans are fighting fierce battles to defeat terrorism Aldaasha for other parts of the land of Iraq," noting that he must "Anagaf and salute Bakdar and homage to these men their victories and their heroism in defense of their homeland and their people. "
"We do not find words as a statement meet their fate and status and tell them that you are the greatest deal you and others who Loya wish we were with you."
He continued net he "been two years since the Hab ethnic to defend their country against attack barbaric Aldaashah has provided during the period of thousands of martyrs and weaken that of the wounded, but did not dictate was not tired from fighting the terrorists and remain steadfast and are getting more determined to cleanse the last inch of the abomination obscurantists."

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/73111

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:54 pm