Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

‘Disturbingly Unmindful’: Washington Post Editorial Board Turns on Hillary Clinton After Email Repor

Lobo
    Lobo

‘Disturbingly Unmindful’: Washington Post Editorial Board Turns on Hillary Clinton After Email Repor Empty ‘Disturbingly Unmindful’: Washington Post Editorial Board Turns on Hillary Clinton After Email Repor

Post by Lobo Fri 27 May 2016, 4:07 pm

‘Disturbingly Unmindful’: Washington Post Editorial Board Turns on Hillary Clinton After Email Report

May. 26, 2016 10:54am Kate Scanlon

In a scathing editorial posted Wednesday evening, the Washington Post editorial board slammed Hillary Clinton’s “inexcusable, willful disregard for the rules” in light of a new report from the State Department’s inspector general’s office, which found that the former secretary of state’s use of a private email server violated the agency’s regulations.

The editorial board wrote that Clinton’s use of a private email server to conduct official business while she was heading the agency “has been justifiably criticized as an error of judgment.”

“What the new report from the State Department inspector general makes clear is that it also was not a casual oversight,” they wrote. “Ms. Clinton had plenty of warnings to use official government communications methods, so as to make sure that her records were properly preserved and to minimize cybersecurity risks. She ignored them.”

The editorial board called Clinton’s conduct “disturbingly unmindful of the rules.”

“In the middle of the presidential campaign, we urge the FBI to finish its own investigation soon, so all information about this troubling episode will be before the voters,” they wrote.

In a statement Wednesday, Brian Fallon, Clinton’s press secretary, said the inspector general’s report was being misrepresented for “partisan purposes.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/26/disturbingly-unmindful-washington-post-editorial-board-turns-on-hillary-clinton-after-email-report/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-05-27&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:49 am