Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China regulates overseas investor capital outflow in inter-bank bond market

Lobo
    Lobo

China regulates overseas investor capital outflow in inter-bank bond market Empty China regulates overseas investor capital outflow in inter-bank bond market

Post by Lobo Sun May 29, 2016 10:43 am

2016-05-28

China regulates overseas investor capital outflow in inter-bank bond market

BEIJING - The State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) said Friday it has required overseas institutional investors to maintain similar currency structure in capital inflow and outflow in China's inter-bank bond market.

When the overseas investors remit capital out of China's inter-bank bond market, they must keep a "basically same" yuan-forex ratio as that of the capital remitted into China, fluctuating no more than 10 percent, according to an SAFE statement.

In February, the People's Bank of China (PBOC) allowed more overseas institutional investors to invest in the country's inter-bank bond market.

The PBOC has streamlined investment process and canceled quota restrictions in the inter-bank bond market.
    http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-05/28/c_135394364.htm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 pm