Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ports proceed with restoration of the ships {AIS} control system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ports proceed with restoration of the ships {AIS} control system Empty Iraqi ports proceed with restoration of the ships {AIS} control system

Post by Rocky Sun 29 May 2016, 7:18 am

Iraqi ports proceed with restoration of the ships {AIS} control system
    [rtl]History of edits:: 29/05/2016 13:21 • 67 visits readable[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    {Basra: Euphrates News} embarked Iraqi ports, on Sunday, to restore the pre-detection and control the passage of ships and vessels entering and leaving all our ports to early detection and under the program {ship finder} service.
    According to the official spokesman ports Anmar net in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today, " The program {ship finder} a special program to track ships and has a navigation map special monitor the security and safety of the vessels, known universally {AIS} which had previously worked its ports and set up this system in 2010 and stopped and returned to work in 2013 and stopped in 2015, because of the high cost of the previous system. " 
    He noted that" Mnspina and our staff sawed work him into the ports of Umm Qasr and the northern and southern oil today, and will deliver to the rest of the ports sequentially during these days; to the knowledge of marine sites electronically and automatically simple and cost up to one - third of the amount through the ports technicians who have provided a lot Bmutirhm and hard work and the amount ofrecord who did not get up to 9 million Iraqi dinars ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:07 am