Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Liberal MSNBC Asks Focus Group About Clinton Email Scandal

Post by Lobo on Sun May 29, 2016 4:24 pm

May. 28, 2016 5:37pm Jason Howerton

An MSNBC focus group excoriated Hillary Clinton for behaving as if she is “above the rules” in regards to her ongoing email scandal.

NBC News senior White House correspondent Chris Jansing spoke to a focus group of young women about the email controversy, and she got some interesting responses.

“I take national security really seriously and the idea that she would have a private email server, it demonstrates someone who thinks that they’re outside of the rules and not accountable,” one woman said. “It’s reckless. The most disappointing part about all of it is I don’t feel like she’s taken responsibility for it.”

One Clinton supporter, Jessica, said she understands the concerns about the email scandal, but claimed Clinton was “not the first person to do this.”

A third woman argued people in positions in power have a “responsibility and a duty to make sure that what they do is transparent.”

“The entire problem with this email server issue is that she’s not being transparent,” she said. “When someone doesn’t abide by the rules, they are not being transparent.”

Current date/time is Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:27 am