Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of the second session to consider the grounds of appeal on the constitutionality of two se

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of the second session to consider the grounds of appeal on the constitutionality of two se Empty The start of the second session to consider the grounds of appeal on the constitutionality of two se

Post by Rocky Sun May 29, 2016 5:38 pm

The start of the second session to consider the grounds of appeal on the constitutionality of two sessions of parliament, listen to testimony

2016/5/29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Where - Baghdad]

Sunday began the second session of the Federal Court to consider the grounds of appeal on the constitutionality of two sessions of parliament last month.

A judiciary spokesman Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar the second meeting of the Federal Supreme Court began to consider the appeal Bgelsta the House proceedings.

She heard the President of the Federal Court Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud to benefit the lawyers for the parties to the dispute.

The Federal Court has decided to elect three experts from the Faculty of Information at Baghdad University for the purpose of CDs that belong to the meetings in terms of the number of attendees analysis Was their vote on making the entire issued, as well as internal and external circumstances surrounding them, in addition to the diagnosis present in the second part of the session on 26 MP and learn from others. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm